Deare Recruitng Solutions has worked with thousands of clients and candidates. Our recruiting standards and practices represent our professional commitments to each client and candidate with whom we work.
- We will not accept a search assignment unless we are confident that fulfillment will fall within the time parameters initially discussed.
- Client and candidate confidentiality considerations are not breached. We will not disclose the identity of a client company in the course of a confidential search process unless the client authorizes disclosure. No candidate profile or identity will be referred or discussed without the expressed and informed consent of the candidate.
- All information pertaining to our client’s business is kept in the strictest confidence. We will never discuss our client’s confidential business information with another client, prospective client, search firm or any other business, organization or individual.
- We will not initiate discussions with an employee of a client for an agreed term following the most recent placement.
- Fees are paid by the client. Under no circumstances will we accept remuneration from a candidate. All engagement, periodic and final fees are discussed and agreed upon before the search process begins.
- You are assured that we will provide the most accurate and complete information, known to us, pertaining to every candidate presented.
- We will never discriminate in the provision of our services on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, handicap, disability, U.S. Veteran status, as defined by applicable law, or any other characteristic or condition protected by applicable state or federal law.